- Do I have to be a member to rent your space?No, our main hall and breakout rooms are available for business meetings, wedding receptions, proms, anniversary parties, etc.
- Do I get my money back if I cancel?We understand that sometimes unfortunate events occur resulting in you needing to cancel your reservation. You do have a right to a full refund of fees if you cancel six or more months prior to the date of your event.
- Do you have parking available and if so is there a fee?There are 80 parking spaces available with the facility rental and there is no fee for their use.
- Can I also hold my ceremony at your facility?Unfortunately we do not allow ceremonies other than Orthodox Weddings to take place.
- Can we leave our cars overnight?Unfortunately all cars must vacate from the property by 1:30am. It is very important that you let your guests know ahead of time that they are not permitted to leave their cars past this time.
- Can I bring in my own caterer?We currently have 3 approved caterers that you must choose from for your event. Our approved caterers will take care of all your reception needs.